Re: RE: Re: Rear CC speakers

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Sun Oct 04 2009 - 23:48:04 EDT

Umm, yeah, too much work for me, I just want to be able to listen to
music half decently (which one can't do with blown front speakers and
rear speakers that were crap when they were new 15 years ago). I'm just
using the head unit out of my wrecked Neon since it was "free". No
external amps, no real need for one either for what I'm looking for.
Having visible speaker improvements in the doors makes me nervous as is
considering the neighborhood I have to park in at work. I just
discovered some $%$# keyed the side of my truck from tail light to V8
badge on the passenger side, so I don't want to give them an excuse to
break a window too. Makes me want to lay in wait under the truck with a
tazer and give their ankles a taste of electricity if they come by again. :p