Re: Re: Mileage with MP PCM

From: teseract@moparhowto.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 20:44:15 EDT

Considering I have no less than 11 stoplights in the 2.5 miles between my house
and my workplace, I have a whole bunch of stoplights to get away from quickly.
Unfortunately a whole lot of cops in between too, and the cops in my town are
rather dangerous to be pulled over by...

I wasn't expecting miracles, I was just hoping for a consistant 13mpg instead
of 12.5 while gaining a little power. We'll see how it does on this tank of
fuel.

MattB