Re: RE: Mileage with MP PCM

From: teseract@moparhowto.com
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 23:14:29 EDT

Yeah, I tried in 2wd, even with my mud tires and the suregrip rear end all I
did was dig two nice evenly shaped holes in the yard. 4lo has definite
advantages, even if it does add a few hundred pounds to the truck's weight and
complexity.

Of course, the only people who drive 2wd trucks up here are people who moved
here from warmer places, and my Dad, who is afraid of having to fix the 4wd
system if it breaks. But he's also a Ford fan. ;)

MattB