Re: RE: Mileage with MP PCM

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 09:15:38 EDT

Maybe the GenII Mopar PCMs would do that, or if you have the blown
plenum gasket, but I had several mods done on both my '99 and '00 and
did just fine running the 89 octane with the mopar PCM. The Mopar PCM
runs rich enough it shouldn't hurt. If you are worried about it, then
next time you get gas only put a half tank in. If you start getting
detonation, then top off with premium.

Brian Cropp