Part Number needed

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 02:18:07 EDT

Hi guys,

after hitting a deer I need a part number for my insurance company. They have difficulties to get the right prices for my needed parts. Before the will calculate the price on their own - which never is good - I will try to get the right prices.

The truck is not very much damaged, but I have to replace some parts.
Does anybody of you can tell me the part number for the Air Dam (the spoiler under the bumper) for a 1993 3.9l Dakota?

When I have the part number, I can go to my local chrysler dealer to get the price.
I already have a part catalouge for the Dakota, but for that part I can not find a number.

Thanx
Stebel
Neu: WEB.DE DSL bis 50.000 kBit/s und 200,- Euro Startguthaben!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/