Re: Alternator

From: teseract@moparhowto.com
Date: Sun Oct 25 2009 - 15:19:46 EDT

If this was just my 'wheeling vehicle, sure. But this is my daily driver now,
so I'd like something fancy pants that includes nice things like splined
steering shaft extensions, shifter rod extensions and bumper relocation
brackets.

But I ain't going to find anything that nice so I just keep my tire size
smaller. That way I don't have to worry about the crappy MIG welds I made on
my Home Depot sourced "shifter extensions" snapping when I go to shift into
drive from park on a hill if the parking brake slips and loads up the
transmission making it a $#$@# to shift out of park...

MattB