Re: Charging

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 14:06:08 EDT

Phillip Batson <pbatson68@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sweet. I knew there was an easy way to check. Just couldn't remember. Old age I guess. Thanks!

  You can also have a load test done on your battery to check that
out. You can pick up an inexpensive load tester for $10-20 or most auto
parts stores will do a load test for free in the hopes that you will
buy a battery from them. Many times, a battery will output full
voltage, but no current, usually that's due to a bad cell, and a load
test will detect that.

--
                                          -Jon-