RE: Simple kill switch

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sat Oct 31 2009 - 18:44:50 EDT

Not sure if it's there on the GenIIs or not, but on the Gen IIIs a lot of
guys are using the clutch switch. If you have a manual transmission it's
easy to find. If you have an auto, the wiring is still there, just not
connected to anything.

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59002&highlight=kill+sw
itch

brian cropp