NV3500 dies

From: Jim Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 31 2009 - 21:17:49 EDT

Well it wasn't the synchros. It was loose shift tower allowing most of the
fluid to leave the building.
Tranny breathed/spun/whatever its last today about 20 miles from home.

Got pulled home and deposited into the barn, borrowed folks nissan and got
to junque yarde before it closed, procuring a new to me NV3500.

Almost have the dead one out of the truck, it's loose from the engine but
I've still got a Y (Y oh Y don't they put duals on all V block
engines?????) pipe in the way.

Either recip saw or blue wrench will take care of the pipe in the AM

It is easier the second time around though........

Jim Zito
conv442@earthlink.net

 "We don't inherit the world from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
kids."
 Al "Grandpa Munster" Lewis