Re: RE: Simple kill switch

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Sat Oct 31 2009 - 22:23:38 EDT

I looked in my reference materials here and it doesn't say anything
other than that it is at the top of the clutch pedal, which doesn't help
you if you don't have a clutch pedal. *lol*

You're likely going to find the connector taped up to the harness under
the dash somewhere, maybe someone with a 5-speed truck can tell you if
it's to the left or right of the steering column?

James