RE: flame job

From: Bob N (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 21:53:41 EST

Hey Bill,

Thanks :o) I originally wanted ghost and after playing with some colors I
decided to go darker. I think what I learned from going thru this process is
that it's the layout that really makes a difference, of course the color and
shading has to be right but if the layout isn't right for the lines of the
truck it's gona look crappy.

He did 4 different artist renderings until I liked it....I suppose it's a
personal preference thing too

The wheels are 18" Boss 304's....I wanted to go 20's they listed them in the
catalog but there were only a couple that could be located. Your
right...there's not a lot of choices for us.

Take care
Bob