Slavery can be good

From: Jim Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 00:09:02 EST

Well got home today and slid the tranny back a few inches.

Didn't take out the x-member since the morons in Chrysler design made it so
that the only way to get it in easily and alone is with the cab off the
frame. Otherwise it's a 2 person job to hold it up and beat it into place
from the rear.

Removed the slave rod and boot, shoved the tranny back in and got it
parially bolted back together. Just the 2 big ones that go in from the
front. Installed the slave and pumped the heck out of the pedal.

Started truck on the jackstands and was able to get it into several gears!!!

Had to break for family issues, so didn't get it finished today, but it
will be done early tomorrow.

I have a nice, hopefully, loyal, hard working slave again!!!!

Jim Zito
conv442@earthlink.net

 "We don't inherit the world from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
kids."
 Al "Grandpa Munster" Lewis