Re: Need a new slave.....

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 2009 - 00:00:34 EST

On Nov 11, 2009, at 7:56 PM, Jim Zito wrote:

> Finished putting in all the bolts this am put the truck back on the
> ground
> and no clutch, pedal way light.

Poopy. Hope bleeding isn't too bad.

I got mine buttoned up tonight. fuel filter was way overdue, I picked
up almost 5psi fuel pressure and it's driving like a new truck. the
dual disc clutch is amazing, the trans feels nice.

I'm a (nearly....) happy camper!

Now if I can figure out why the turn signals and hazards in the Dakota
died (tried a new flasher, fuse is good, harness to the multifuction
looks good - time to check for shorts and for proper mf pinwise
behavior), and get some drivelines in better shape on it (bad vibes
over 60 and the front shaft is shot), I'll really be set. Then it's
time to fix the rear wheel shifter in it, fix the sidewall I sliced,
build a bumper and get my winch on it, and do something about the back
half being long and wrinkled. And get tires for the Ram, and, and,
and.....

Mike