Re: Re: oil burner conversion?

From: awyse@sw.rr.com
Date: Sat Nov 28 2009 - 13:52:07 EST

---- David Gersic <info@zaccaria-pinball.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 28 November 2009 12:23:43 jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> > "Aaron Wyse" <awyse@sw.rr.com> wrote:
> > > Many old bread trucks have them, as do many industrial vehicles.
> >
> > Yep, what Aaron said. :-) Its known as the 4BT
>
> So is this the "For Bread Truck" motor?

Many of them.. Those step van delivery trucks..

I thought I did see an ISB listed for it.. in the past.. now I'm seeing a 4.0L, I wonder if the 3.9L ISB was finally retired.. There was a turbo charged and aftercooled version that I'd been looking at.

There are some out there that are also mated to TH350 & TH400's as well.. My preference is a Chrysler.. They had many versions of it available.