I am here!

From: Scott Lane (rsb7424@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 2010 - 21:35:54 EST

Hi, DMLers!

I apologize for not getting on here since I have been home, as I had
to deal with a lot of pain and rehab. I can only type with my thumb
but I AM finally making progress. Hi to Jim Knox, Daksy Bob, Bernd,
welcome back Gary H, it ain't the same without you. DO NOT think I
missed that recent joke about drinking too much water....lol, glug,
glug! Great to be here cause it sure was looking as if I was a goner
just back in September. Some of you have posted on Caring Bridge and
it really brightened my days. Thanks for being a cool group of
people!

Rascal