Re: I am here!

From: Scott Lane (rsb7424@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 2010 - 22:46:34 EST

Thanks Jim and thanks for all the prayers, they really helped. The
experience changed me, I hope for the better. Sure missed all the
little things we tend to take for granted. I have not driven since
Sept but I kept the battery on my Dak on a maintainer. It was started
and run for a few mins each month, but when my son came last week, we
drove it just a block and the Check Engine light came on. I am not
cleared to drive but hopefully soon so I have to check that out.

Rascal