Heater Controls Help

From: Bob N (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 21:48:59 EST

Hey guys,

I finished up my heater core / evap job and I have a problem with my
controls....

No matter where the center knob is (the one that changes the air flow from
the vents to the defroster to the floor) isn't working....no matter where I
put the knob it goes to my defroster...no change at all and nothing out of
the vents.

If I pull the hose manifold off the rear of the control I have suction at
the black line.
This was working before I did the job.

If there is a way to direct the air to the vents I wouldn't care about the
defroster or floor flow...

Any idea's?

Bob