Re: RE: More Dak problems

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sat Feb 13 2010 - 21:32:36 EST

Yes, Bernd said several months ago that there is such a splice, but it seems
to be done differently than the GenII's. He didn't seem to indicate that it
was as infamous as the splice of death.

I still have my '95 Sport that has been here in Northern California for
maybe all of it's life, and I never found any trace of that splice going
bad... Biff Byrum