RE: 2002 water leak Q 2 of 2

From: Bob N (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Feb 15 2010 - 17:34:57 EST

Funny Jon I was thinking the exact same thing although I would use the blow
side of the vaccum... only cause a blow job is better than a suck job :o)
sorry couldn't resist that.

Then just spray everywhere up with some dish soap in a sprayer.... I did the
same thing to make sure all of my speaker compartments / baffles where
sealed from each other.

Your going to have the normal leakage from grommets and such on the firewall
but I'm sure the volume of the shop vac will be enough....or you can use a
leaf blower too.

Bob