Leak

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 00:39:32 EST

I remember someone else having a leak into the cabin from the passenger
side under the dash area. Wasn't the issue leaves building up under the
grill where the wipers attach, causing a body drain to not drain properly?

I only ask because I took my truck through a pressurized carwash today
and my (thankfully rubber) floormats got soaked. When the dryer came
over it pushed a nice stream into the cab so it's pooling someplace and
being pushed into the cab somewhere...

Thanks,

MattB