RE: Is the Maloo R8 the fastest production "truck"?

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 23:11:45 EST

That's where you have to learn the difference between fastest and quickest.
The Syclone was and still is the quickest production truck ever made(0-60).
Fastest means top speed. And I don't know if I'd consider the Australian
made Maloo a "truck" since it shaes the same drivetrain/suspension as the
Holden Manaro which is a sedan that the Pontiac G8 was based off of.

brian cropp