Re: Power wagon > Raptor ?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 10:40:29 EDT

On Tue, March 16, 2010 8:45 am, Barry Oliver wrote:

> I had almost convinced myself to jump on the ford boat.... Then I see
> this. For your consideration:
> Power Wagon

That's a concept, which means any production version will be watered down
by beancounters and lawyers and hand-wringing people in safety glasses to
the point where it won't resemble those pictures very much at all. More
info:
http://www.allpar.com/cars/concepts/ram/powerwagon.html

Apparently it's headed to Moab for Easter.
http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2010/03/mopar-makes-ready-for-moab

(I wanna see more about the Jeep Patriot "Extreme". Sounds comical.)