Re: Vin and history

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2010 - 14:01:57 EDT

You can try the new gubmint 'carfax' sites which are partially online
now and charge only a few bucks for a report:
http://www.nmvtis.gov/nmvtis_vehiclehistory.html

or...
www.carfax.com
www.autocheck.com
both of which charge more than a few bucks. If you're lucky, someone
on this list might have an active account.

I don't think dealers will give you a report unless you're buying from them.

Don in CT