Blower Motor wiring

From: Chris (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2010 - 19:40:27 EDT

I got a Blower Motor from RockAuto and it came without the end plug. The
terminal screws are inside the sealed housing, so I can't replace the
entire wire. I am forced to splice them together. If the factory is
Green/Black, and the new one (AC Delco) is Black/Orange w/black stripe...
Am I safe to say Orange to Green, and Black to Black?

The part is AC Delco # 15-80135. I want to get this right so it doesn't
go full speed in reverse... :-)

Thanks!

--
Chris Reck