Re: BBQ

From: Tom Coulter (metalshop@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2010 - 17:00:44 EDT

Yes, I followed your MEET link and saw some pics for 2008. I recall seeing
some pictures from past years, too - just never quite knew how it was
"organized", etc. (and I use that term loosely).

What I see is a nice coalescence of Dakota diehards, some real
brute-force/hands-on activities, and some gnarliless (is that a word?) mixed
in. Some of the off-road stuff I've only attempted in a rental car.

Yes, it is early to think about this, hence my surprise in seeing "BBQ"
posted already in March (not by me).

If I can make it I'd love to come.