Re: Re: BBQ

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Apr 05 2010 - 18:11:51 EDT

conv442@earthlink.net wrote:
>>6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes if you are jumping in the pond to help
>>retrieve the aforementioned pond truck.
>>
> RULE 6a: No glasses in the new pond, unless you have called ahead for a search and recovery diver!!

> Jim
> Will have to remember to bring dive gear this year....

> Sorry, Jon, but I had to!!

    All's well that ends well. :-)

    Actually, I would like the record to show that I did in fact have
a Navy diver on scene! Sure, he didn't have any equipment at the
time, but is that *my* fault? :-) I hereby pass the buck to the
aforementioned, ill-prepared diver. ;-)

    Then again, maybe the lack of equipment was a good thing - IIRC,
said diver was involved with demolition, and I'm assuming that an
UNDEX is probably not a particularly effective method for locating
errant eyewear.

--
                                          -Jon-