Re: Test

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2010 - 12:46:10 EDT

I wouldn't have given up the Nokias if I could have continued to get
them. [for the record, I broke 14 of them before I ran out] WinMo is
kindof like the ex girlfriend that you still see all of the time, it's
Familiar, and that familiarity breeds a certain comfort, but deep down ,
you remember the reasons you don't particularly like it. The catch is
there doesent seem to be any other viable choice...