Re: Test

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2010 - 21:03:37 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On 6-Apr, 2010, at 12:46 , Barry Oliver wrote:
>

>>The catch is there doesent seem to be any other viable choice...
>

> iPhone OS, Blackberry OS, Symbian, Palm WebOS, Android, hell even classic Palm OS are ALL worlds better than WinMo.
>
> In my ever humble opinion, naturally.
>
> Mike

...Viable Choice...for this particular phone, that is. There isn't any
$$ in porting other OS's to my phone, so the options are slim. There is
a cooked Android flash, but it's essentially an android shell running on
top of WinMo.

Now if I switch phones, that's another story, but I Am scared to get an
iPhone and can't stand Crackberrys, so that limits my choices...