Re: DML:

From: Scott Lane (rsb7424@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 11:50:37 EDT

I left my iphone in my Dakota on my way to a bar-b-que......we talk
about whatever we like. That is what friends do.

On that note, hey people, I am taking my driving test (to show that I
can once again handle a truck), this coming Monday. What a joy it
will be to sit behind the wheel once again. Love all you guys and
gals, I love the DML!

Rascal

PS. I love my iphone, and I gotta say. it is pretty durable.