Re: Fuel line replace

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 17:20:34 EDT

On 13-Apr, 2010, at 11:20 , Don Rey wrote:

> Anyone else run rubber fuel hose instead of hard lines

It's factory for portions of the Cummins fuel system. My return line started leaking at 13 years and well over a quarter million miles. Replaced with diesel rated rubber and I'm sure it'll outlast the truck now.

It's a common swap for when the main lines to and from the tank corrode, too. As John said, I'd likewise have no issue at all running the correct rubber line.

Mike