Re: Resurrecting Christine.... again...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2010 - 12:09:55 EDT

On 29-Apr, 2010, at 11:03 , TerribleTom wrote:

> >Mike
> >it got more wrinkled. way more.
>
> ^^^^^^ so I noticed thanks to your recent photos :) Want me to find a Gen III rust free CA cab/bed for you while I'm out there? LOL

I'll build a frame all day long, body swaps seem like a real and true pain in the butt.

I'm thinking about getting a fresh cab anyway, would be nice to have something halfway straight to cage. It's really only the rockers (which will eventually go away), doors (I have spares) and below the rear windows that are wrecked up. Probably still savable. It would be annoying to re-do all the floor work that I had to for my cases if I got a new cab - but those may have to move forward to shorten the wheelbase like I want to anyway.

Mike