Re: Attn TOM possible transplant for Christine

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Apr 29 2010 - 18:36:45 EDT

SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:

> Very interesting... where did you see this truck for sale Jim?

I just did a search on the phone number and "dakota" and came up with
a mess of them. It was advertised all over the place, from eBay
classifieds to craigslist, etc. Looks like most of the ads have been
pulled though so its probably no longer available. It was a 2wd
anyway; I think you are requiring a 4x4, right Tom?

Here's one ad that is still up on the truck:

http://east-wenona.il.used-cars.info/8418-dodge-dakota

--
                                          -Jon-