Re: YACKITY DAKS!!

From: silvereightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 30 2010 - 17:16:14 EDT

The length is pretty close to the original. I did cut some clips to make the whole thing work better, but it almost identical. I was originally going to use different clips but I couldnt find all the files I wanted, so I decided to use the silence of the rams video instead. The audio almost perfectly syncs with the video, I did very little adjustment for sync. It basically fell into place
-----Original Messagemoderator@bent.twistedbits.net
From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: YACKITY DAKS!!

TerribleTom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d2NJcxCLPU

   Heh - memories. :-) BTW, is the overall video length a
coincidence, or was that planned? :-)

--
                                          -Jon-