Re: Sorry I've been gone...

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 01:33:20 EDT

And not even lurking. Since my last post I've been insanely busy as a
manager and had a long distance relationship. Since I've got things
pretty well squared away at work and the relationship ended a few
weeks ago I am back. I'm now working through thousands of back emails.
Let's see if I make it through them before a new relationship and/or a
melt down at work.

I still have the Dakota but have a high school student interested in
buying it that will be checking it out tomorrow. The Ram now has over
20,000 miles. I've been in two accidents with it so far (not at fault
in either), somebody pulled in front of me when I had the right of way
and I t-boned him. Picture 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 ramming through the
side of a 2004 Hyundai Accent. The other one, I got rear-ended by a
guy in a Gen 1 Dakota. I have to say, there are few better vehicles to
be in when getting in an accident.