RE: found an odd source for manuals and parts books

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 21:18:26 EDT

I like this site
https://elibrary.mel.org/validate?url=http://0-infotrac.galegroup.com.elibra
ry.mel.org:80/itweb/lom_accessmich%3Fdb%3DCHLL

Just need a Michigan drivers license number to make it work, or at least the
right combination of numbers/letters to make the site think it's a Michigan
DL number. I have one "saved" on the computer but I don't remember what it
is. Was posted along with the link in the thread I found it in a month ago.

brian cropp