Selling my paint ball gear

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 21:04:04 EDT

I'm selling my paint ball gear. I have two highly modified Tippmann
98s. One is set up Mil-sim AR15/M16 style. Collapsible stock, sights,
electronic trigger, ported barrel and forward grip, Bossman Magazine
kit... titanium hammer - has virtually no recoil. The E-grip trigger
needs to be dialed in... I never got around to setting it up properly.
No Ed, I never got the three shot burst dialed in :) It has multi
settings, and is capable of full auto, but due to the design of the 98,
its not going to fly paint as fast as a high end electronic. Rate of
Fire needs to be dialed down to keep it from chopping.

Other full size marker is my older 98, set up for sniper... 20-something
inch barrel, pressure regulator (not installed), red dot sight...

I have several 20oz CO2 tanks, several helmets...one or two are higher
end.. forgot the brand.. upper torso body vest, neck guard, a case or
two of ammo, ton of spare parts, nuts, bolts, o-rings, tank rings.

Also have a Tippmann TPX pistol which I never had a chance to do much
more than target practice with... but I might keep that one.

If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, send me
email off list at silvereightynine@aol.com

All of this stuff adds up to some where around $1500 new... I have not
figured out just what I want for them, but I'm negotiable.

Tom