Q's

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2010 - 09:01:38 EDT

Can anyone point me to a web site that sells AC parts to
the public?? I'm in need of a AC Clutch for my '95..

To the person looking for an early Dak 4X4 frame, I found a
'94 V8 Auto extended cab 4X4 yesterday. The body is in
almost good enough shape to use. Drivers door has a major
dent, but other than a few parts missing and all the wheels/
tires off it it is pretty good shape. I'll take pics & get you
the ph # of the establishment if you wish.. Contact me off list
if I can do anything for you.. Located in N Al. Zip 35739.

Some people try to turn back their Odometer!
Not me!! I want people to know 'why' I look this way..
I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved!!

Azie