RE: DML:Qs

From: Jim Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2010 - 15:29:15 EDT

Azie,

Try these places:

http://www.wholesalemopar.com/parts_catalog-small.html?gclid=CLar7ajok6ICFSQ
65QodIlLBbg

https://www.dodgeparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

My compressor clutch just seized up on me as well. After speaking with the
folks @ the local Car Quest....the one right across the street from me,
where I'm on a first name basis with all the counter staff.....and
consulting with a mechanic I trust implicitly, I decided to replace the
whole compressor and do the dryer at the same time the whole opening up the
system thing......

The word was most of the time you end up damaging the front shaft seal on
the compressor when changing the clutch, and end up doing the whole thing in
a couple months because you can't keep the 134a inside.....

Terrible Tom is the person looking for the gen 2 long bed regular cab
4x4.....at least I think that is what Christine is....

Jim