Transmission question

From: Chris (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2010 - 17:47:08 EDT

After 161,000 miles, I am getting ready to drop the transmission pan for
my first time (had the valve body replaced at 38k). To my knowledge, the
filter has never been changed.

Besides the trans filter, faulty speed sensor, and the pan gasket, what
else should I replace (proactively) to ensure a long-life of the trans?
I came across an old article where Bernd referenced three sensors inside
the transmission.

Overdrive Solenoid Pack
Transducer
Governor Pressor Solenoid
            with or without a Lock Up Converter

Is this everything that I need? I am having problems finding these parts
on RockAuto or other sites

--
Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL