Re: Re: Dakota => Hemi Ram?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Aug 23 2010 - 20:20:06 EDT

"Brian" <hskr@cox.net> wrote:

> That only works if you are the only driver listed for each vehicle.

    I am. Perhaps if someone else was also listed as a driver there
might be a separate liability charge for that person, or possibly the
single liability charge would be higher, I dunno. Even if that were
the case, it it still beats the rip-off of having to pay a separate
liability premium on each vehicle like every traditional insurance
company I have dealt with has forced me to do.

--
                                          -Jon-