Re: Re: Tire sizes

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 12:54:28 EDT

Thanks Mike. I was kinda afraid that 24" would look a bit small in the
openings. I'm only dropped 2/3 and roads here aren't too bad so the extra
1.5" loss of ground clearance pang really a big deal to me. I can't go
through carwashes as is anyways.

235/60 doesn't really have many options and I don't really like what I see
so far so I'll most likely stick to 225 width. There are more options for
245 width but I'm a little leery because I currently have some issues
cornering at higher speeds with the wider tire I currently run. I want
something sized better that won't be as mushy in the corners. Maybe
something about 25" tall?