Re: Re: K&N fipk

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2010 - 20:25:08 EDT

I live in Northern IL too, little bit south of Naperville, and I leave
my cold air intake on all winter long on my 05 4.7. Haven't had any
adverse affects for 5 years now.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!