RE:My Colorful Metaphors and other Odd Habits

From: Jim Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2010 - 22:24:40 EDT

Tom,

1. Anyone who has been here for any length of time knows you well enough to
understand the outburst.

b. This is a PRIVATE, somewhat moderated list (apologies to Jon but we all
know that he doesn't have infinite time or resources), not a public forum.

iii. I'm going to say that since the 727, and will postulate that up until
they shifted to RE trannies, Chrysler made decent reliable slushboxes.
Can't say for sure since I've never owned a pentastar automagic gearbox.

IV. If you can't deal with a little bit of rough lingo you really need to
grow a thicker skin.

Jim
03 red CC Dak missing 2 pistons

PS don't forget your water wings @ the next BBQ