Re: My Colorful Metaphors and other Odd Habits

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2010 - 09:57:34 EDT

I agree. I lurk more often than not, but everyone has always been really helpful
whenever I've had questions. And I have also learned a lot from the experiences
that others go through and spend their valuable time posting about. I really
appreciate that. There is no substitute for the real life experiences you guys
post about. Frustration is one of them, and I don't mind Tom's posts at all. Its
good to vent to a group of people that can actually understand what you are
going through. I wish there were a list like this for everything else that I own
in my life. It would make life a lot easier.

*GROUP HUG*