Re: Valve Covers

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2010 - 13:04:16 EDT

These Mickey Thompsons are going on my 340 (using magnum heads).

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/JqjsHNBxBzt0GQxOdhiDiA?feat=directlink

Found them for $20, added another $20 for powder coat, and I've got
some really retro covers!

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!