RE: Valve Covers

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 07:29:32 EDT

Most people have clearance issues with the alternator power cable lug. Some
have bought a different style lug from a Ford something ro other that is
more of a 90degree lug to allow for clearance when using the fabbed valve
covers. This requires taking the back of the alternator apart and swapping
out the lug.

brian cropp