Re: Daktoberfest 2010?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 00:30:08 EDT

Chris <chris_blm@comcast.net> wrote:

> Is Daktoberfest 2010 still in the works?

    Unfortunately, its not looking good for this year. :-( Between
being swamped at work, renovations and all sorts of juggling I'm doing
at the moment, I don't see any way I could even attend Daktoberfest,
let alone host it. :-( However, if someone else wanted to take the
reins for this year and hold it at an alternate location, they would
certainly be welcome to do so!

--
                                          -Jon-