Re: Cracking Door Panels

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 02:27:21 EDT

You'd be surprised what you can get when you walk into a Miller
dealer.... economy is good for people who want good stuff cheap!

Walked in a few weeks ago to get some welding wire for the 98's
battery relocate, walked out with that and a Millermatic 180 for $700
something. Nice welder, simple to use, and another tool I have no
goddamn business even looking at.

The harbor freight ones are junk... friend of mine had one, trash in 2
months. The chi-coms really cheaped them out.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!