Re: fog/Driving lights

Date: Tue Nov 02 2010 - 18:49:31 EDT

I would guess you could, but I'm sure there's a relay someplace
involved, or I'd hope there would be. I'd like to have the "real"
switch when I put in my Hella 500's, but I probably won't as I want them
to come on with my brights.

After flipping through the FSM, the only similar connector I find that's
black with that pin layout is the connector for power mirrors, which my
truck doesn't have. Odd because it's supposed to be behind the dash
where the overdrive switch is. Oh well.

M.B.