Re: DML Digest V5 #4190

From: lynne@whoi.edu
Date: Fri Nov 12 2010 - 19:38:46 EST

Quoting DML Digest <owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net>:

> I havent been listing because I am a girl and what do girls know.
But I had a 91 and then a 94 till this spring when rust retired her to farm life
where I hope she is behaving or else.I took it hard when she left.since I had a
ram 02 from us gov service in ny which a man on the street offered to pay me
more than bought it for. he is a highschool mechanic teacher that just had to
have that custom built truck. Now tom I had to have a truck and well when you
upgrade
your boat you get a Ford250 supa 4x4 custom built. My baja cant get me out of
the water. I dont think I could ever replace that dakota with one like her so I
had to let it go. If I could turn back the time I would do it again. my mouth
hangs open over the viper jon they are beasty, always a mopar fan-lynne